Friday, January 8, 2010

Not-So-Practical Jokes

Alright, haven't been on here for a while, first things first- I got cast as a lead in Grease. Marty Maraschino! The Pink Lady who has 17 boyfriends and hits on pedophile announcers. SCHWEET.
Back to the subject at hand. These are just 3 of the cruel jokes I've always wanted to do, but have never had the guts to actually do them:

1. Gift certificates make a great gift for any occassion... holidays, birthdays, for that special someone... and the ones you hate! All you need to do is buy a $20 gift certificate, then spend 3/4th of it on yourself! :D Imagine the look on that person's face when they cart a dozen food items over to the register, hand over the certificate thinking that they have $20, and find out they only have $5. It'd be especially great if they relied only on the certificate and didn't bring any money, so they'd have to mortifyingly put all the items back.
Don't you hate it when that happens to you? Haha.
But chances are, most people wouldn't appreciate this gift, so I wouldn't take those chances.

2. The idea for this one goes out to Mandy. We were talking about, uh, thongs (Don't ask!) and she told me this one thing she read. A guy walking down a crowded school hallway shouted "Hey, girl with the thong!" and half the girls turned around. Lmao. I'd also love to have someone filming beside me, just to catch who looks down at their butt to check if it's sticking out. Then again, some people might turn around just to see who is making such an obscene comment, and this would all be at the expense of my dignity.
...Not that I have much to begin with.

3. I've always thought that men who propose to their girlfriends on April Fools' Day were such douchebags. If their girlfriend says yes, then they'd celebrate their almostiversary on April Fools' Day. If the girlfriend says no, he just says "April Fools!" and goes on with a hurt ego. Shows how insecure guys can be. However, I think if any of you have suspicions about whether a certain girl or guy likes you back, you should most definately ask them out on April Fools' Day. "Going out" with someone is a lot different than getting married- If you start dating on April Fools, that's cute, if you get proposed to on April Fools, that's a little weird.

If any of you ever take my horrible encouragements and do one of these, give me a call. I'd like to know how it worked out for you, even if it is for my own personal entertainment. >:) Thanks to Mandy for idea number 2. And as foreshadowing for next time, we'll be discussing some amazing(ly stupid) websites that you really must visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment