Saturday, January 2, 2010

Origin of the Snailosaurus

I promised on my most recent post that I would get to what Snailosaurus is, so here I am, your humble blogger, ready to expand my knowledge of the snailosaurus.
A snailosaurus is a prehistoric animal, and was named after its physical features. The body is similar to the shell of a snail, and its elongated neck is like the brontosaurus'. It has four legs, but its toes are like the slimy part of the bottom of a slug, and it slithers upon the ground.
The diet of the snailosaurus consists mostly of plants, but when agitated, the snailosaurus can devour more flesh than the average carnivore. Thus it is an omnivore.
Scientists are not really sure how the first snailosaurus was bred, but by popular belief, it is suggested that a snail and a brontosaurus who loved each other very much...
forrrrbidden loove.
Or it might just be a figment of Yena's imagination.
Yeah, as attractive as the forbidden love theory sounds, most people agree with the latter.
Now, you might ask, why does the snailosaurus have any significance? To tell you the truth, it doesn't. While everyone else got puntos, I got bored. During spanish class. So I let my mind wander off, and honestly I don't know what I was thinking when my mind gave birth to a snail/dinosaur hybrid, but somehow a sketch transferred onto my spanish vocab sheet
and VOILA.
Yesterday my blog started up, and even the most inexperienced blogger knows that a blog needs a creative title. It deserves something more eyecatching than "Yena's Blog", I thought about using that title for about 10 seconds and then decided against it.
So the more I overthought about the snailosaurus, the more I overliked it. This might sound weird, but the snailosaurus is quite humanlike. It looks different from any other type of animal/insect/oddball species. It has its own strength because it's so big, but it also has its weaknesses, like everyone else.

Flashback to spanish class!
Yena: Look at this!
Hugh: ...What's that?
Yena: A snailosaurus. Combination of a snail and a brontosaurus, or whatever those long neck dinosaurs are called.
Hugh: Well, it would probably become extinct quickly, because of its snail legs it would be really slow and easy to catch, but the predator would have a lot to feast upon.
Yena: Ugh. Good point.

-.- Gee, thanks for bringing me back to reality. Crush my happy fantasies and tell me that my babies are gonna get eaten and die out. Thanks Hugh, thanks.
Naw, just kidding. :P
What Hugh said got me off on another train of thought. Maybe its strength, aka the size, could also be its weakness. It's just unable to hide it. And as teens, sometimes we wish we could curl up in our shells by putting on our headphones and hoping parents get the message that we are opposed to the idea of carrying on a conversation.
They don't.

Parents: Blahblahblahblah-
Teen: (Thinking) I HAVE MY HEADPHONES IN, I CAN'T AND DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU! Although I can. I'm just pretending not to hear you.

My point is, this blog is meant for people under the age of maturity, because anyone over it won't understand what it's like for students to purposely zone out during class. So all in all, if you came to this blog looking for organized thoughts, controlled emotions, and serious discussions, please, for the sake of your sanity (And mine), please exit in an orderly fashion. However, if you're expecting the opposite... check back soon :)
My nextt blogg postt topic is a secrett, butt youu can gett a cluee by examiningg this sentencee. Hahaa. And look out- Snailosaurus is gonna go carnivore.

(Thanks Hugh, for letting me quote you without your permission. And parents.)

5 comments:

  1. I think there is little to no shame in being immature. I support your cause Fun-hundred percent!
    ... Aw man. lame pun.

    And eeekkkkk I can't figure out the code!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YENA!!! You got a blog! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait what code? i tried searching for one in your blog but i didnt get it, lol so confused.

    and yes! im happy too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. muahahahaha. no one will ever find my hidden new year's resolution on my blog =D

    and i'm curious as to your next topic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can likee, relatee to practicallyy ahhll yourr otherr new yearrs guiltyy pleasurrees though. haaha.

    andd yeahh, i know rightt? likee, totallyy.

    ReplyDelete